From P2P Foundation
Section for items on Gender issues.
P2P Foundation material
- Meet our chair, Evi Swinnen
- See our conversations and interviews with the 100 Women Who Are Co-Creating the P2P Society
- See how our partner organization, founded by the communication/advocacy team of the P2P Foundation, i.e. Guerilla Translation, incorporate feminist or 'care economics', in their governance model, via [[ Commons-Oriented Open Cooperative Governance Model]]
- Gender Egalitarianism Made Us Human. How humans are primed for cooperation and gender equality, and how it separated us from primate logics. By Camilla Power of the Radical Anthropology Group.
- Mothers and Others. The Evolutionary Origins of Mutual Understanding. Sarah Blaffer Hrdy. Harvard University Press, 2011 
- The Chalice and The Blade: Our History, Our Future by Riane Eisler: "he book introduces a new conceptual framework for studying social systems that pays particular attention to how a society constructs the roles and relations between the female and male halves of humanity. It proposes that underlying the long span of human cultural evolution is the tension between what Eisler calls the dominator or domination model and the partnership model."
- on the Partnership Model of Society vs the Dominator model
- Riane Eisler on the Real Wealth of Nations and Caring Economics
Pages in category "Gender"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.