Open Source Furniture
From P2P Foundation
open source building, housing, furniture projects:
- AtFab Digitally Manufactured Furniture
- Auram CEB Block System] developed at Auroville India: This is the most advanced CEB block system in existence. Sort-of open in that they claim the technology is offered free to the world to use, but don't publish exact plans for anything
- Backcountry Boiler - kickstarter supported long tail manufacturing of an ultralight outdoor kettle
- Contraptor: aiming to create an open-design construction set,
- DIY Magic Mirror - An Arduino, open source based interactive Magic Mirror with home automation and Halloween features.
- Fragment Store]: modular self-combined fragments of design furniture
- Freebus - an Open Source Home Automation System
- Good Stove, open source stove for the poor
- Grid Beam Building System, reuseable parts for building
- Hexayurt, an open source disaster relief shelter
- Ikea Hacker Do it yourself blog on the base of corporate products
- [email protected] is an open source free building control server for everybody whose house has got an integrated KNX/EIB-Bus.
- Liberator, aka "Open Farm Tech's Liberator Compressed Earth Block machine; 
- MIT House-n 'chassis' system
- Movisi Open Design Furniture
- [http://wiki.openhardware.org/Catalog:One_Day_Chair One Day Chair: Chair design for a CNC cutter
- Open Architecture Network
- Open Desk is a collection of simple furniture, designed to be cut by a CNC machine
- Open Remote, an Open Domotics community
- Open Sailing: modular marine architecture
- Open Structures Project; and other Open Source Construction Systems
- Open Source Geopolymer Cast Stone Construction; eopolymer House blog 
- Open Source Cooling: KippKitts is designing open-source low-voltage (24V), high-efficiency (@2A) DC cooling units (air-conditioner/cpu cooler/refigeration) 
- Open Source House: 2 project; most recent is here
- Open Source Induction Furnace Project
- Open Source Washing Machine OSWASH
- Open Straw is an Open Source Prefab Strawbale House that can be built for $7k 
- SketchChair is a free, open-source software tool that allows anyone to easily design and build their own digitally fabricated furniture.
- WikiHouse: fabricated from locally sourced plywood cut on a CNC mill from openly shared template files, and assembled with minimal skill by local people.