Videos on Commons Economics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Four Future P2P Scenarios, this closing keynote presents two for-profit oriented scenarios for the future of the collaborative economy, and two commons oriented ones.
- "This Land Is Our Land," 46-minute film/DVD produced by the Media Education Foundation. Trailer: http://www.mediaed.org/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=146 Embeddable clip: http://www.mediaed.org/wp/this-land-is-our-land-clip ;newspaper article about the commons and the DVD, http://www.valleyadvocate.com/article.cfm?aid=12661
- "Framing the Commons" -- 8 minute interview after the International Commons Conference, November 3, 2010 http://www.vimeo.com/17781175
- Seminar video: "Governing the Commons," Berkman Center for Internet and Society, Harvard University, May 11, 2009. Examines how commoners assert differing notions of freedom, community boundaries, social norms and reliance on law to protect the integrity of their shared resources. http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/interactive/events/luncheons/2009/05/bollier
- and Laurie Racine, Ready to Share: Fashion and the Ownership of Creativity, with DVD (USC Annenberg School/Norman Lear Center, 2006)
- Ellen Brown on Reforming the Financial System: Excellent interview of Ellen Brown conducted by Hazel Henderson. 
* Stephen Collis on the Metabolic Commons: ""What if we imagined an economic totality that begins and ends with the commons—a new version of the C-M-C equation for a thoroughly globalized system, an economy pushing against its ecological limits?"