Full text of the book is available via http://www.peerconomy.org/text/peer-economy.pdf
Introduction: Christian Siefkes on Distributed Commons-based Peer Production as Self-Organized Plenty
- English edition: Christian Siefkes. From Exchange to Contributions: Generalizing Peer Production into the Physical World. Edition C. Siefkes, Berlin, 2007. ISBN 978-3-940736-00-0.
- German translation: Christian Siefkes. Beitragen statt tauschen. Materielle Produktion nach dem Modell Freier Software. AG SPAK Bücher, Neu-Ulm, 2008. ISBN 978-3-930830-99-2. Full text: http://peerconomy.org/text/peer-oekonomie.pdf
- Central site from Christian Siefkes, at http://peerconomy.org/wiki/Main_Page
- Posts tagged as peer-economy from the Keimform Blog (contains articles in German and English).
- Review by Stefan Meretz: Peer Economy: A Transition Concept. Translation of a German-language article from the Vienna journal Streifzüge, No. 41
- Critical review by Stefan Merten: http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/DrawingBoard/PeerconomyReview
- Partial response: Christian Siefkes on the difference between capitalism and the peer economy (an excerpt from this mail)
Presentation of his book
Selections from the P2P Foundation blog
- Effort Sharing vs. Market Allocation
- On the difference between a Peer Economy and a Market Economy
- On Money and State Forms in the Peer Economy
- On possession, not property, as the basis of the Commons
- On Decision Making and Conflict Resolution in Material Peer Production
- On Local Associations for Organizing Material Peer Production
- On Distribution Pools
- On Distributing Effort through Weighting Labor
- On Hint-based Stigmergic Systems
- Understanding Material Peer Production
Pages in category "Peereconomy"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.