Covering developments in the Solidarity Economy.
"The solidarity economy is creative and energetic, spawning healthy attitudes toward work and more sustainable forms of financing. But this movement, perhaps because it prioritizes offline essentials like sustainable agriculture, local communities, and alternative energy, has yet to infiltrate the Internet as it should. Members of a food cooperative, for instance, may not notice the contradiction when they keep their files on Google Drive, process their payments with Square, and buy ads on Facebook. For now, these kinds of tools can seem unavoidable, though they need not be. The solidarity economy deserves a solidarity Internet."
Pages in category "Solidarity Economy"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Canadian Case Study on the Co-Construction of Public Policy for the Social Economy
- Caroline Woolard , Jessica Gordon Nembard and Other Voices of the Solidarity Economy
- Cities Developing Worker Co-ops
- Connecting the Commons and the Solidarity Economy as a Governance Issue
- Connecting the Commons and the Solidarity Economy Through Shared Governance Mechanisms
- Coop des Communs
- Copysol License
- Culture of the Socioeconomy of Solidarity
- Social and Solidarity Economy and the Rise of New Municipalism
- Social Solidarity Economy
- Solidarity Economy
- Solidarity Economy as an Alternative development Strategy
- Solidarity Economy Association
- Solidarity Economy in Food and Agriculture
- Solidarity Economy in Greece
- Solidarity Economy in South Korea
- Solidarity Economy Networks
- Solidarity Economy Poster
- Solidarity Internet
- Solidarity Schools in Greece
- Solidarity System
- Solikon 2015
- State-Civil Society Dialogue to Develop Public Policies for the Social and Solidarity Economy