David Weinberger on How the Internet is Changing Human Relationships
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A "LeWeb3" interview.
- the structure of the net is more natural in structuring information
- a buddy list throughout your life redefines friendship
- being (dis-)connected to the net
- it is more than just an information highway - the internet is profoundly social
- at a crossroad: the fear of the dark powers
- the cluetrain manifesto not only meant for business and marketing
- digital natives versus digital naives
- at the beginning it sounds very reasonable ... but let's keep those forces away.
- "I do not know what I am interested in" but the world is much more interesting than anybody has told us about!