Chris Giotitsas is a Core Member of the P2P Lab. He has pursued a Ph.D. at the School of Management, University of Leicester, UK, investigating free/open-source technologies and agricultural communities. His work combines theories about technology and social movements in order to explore alternative trajectories of technological development. Chris is currently a researcher at the Tallinn University of Technology. He is also a member of the editorial collective for the Journal ephemera.
- Contact: chris.giotitsas at gmail.com
- Giotitsas, C., Ramos, J. (2017). A new model of production for a new economy. The New Economics Foundation. available here
- Giotitsas, C., Pazaitis, A., and Kostakis, V. (2015). A peer-to-peer approach to energy production. Technology in Society, 42: 28–38.
- Kostakis, V., Niaros, V., and Giotitsas, C. (2014). Production and governance in hackerspaces: A manifestation of commons-based peer production in the physical realm?. International Journal of Cultural Studies , 18(5), 555-573.
- Kostakis, V., and Giotitsas, C. (2014). The (a)political economy of Bitcoin. Triple-C, 12(2): 1–10.
- Kostakis, V., Niaros, V., and Giotitsas, C. (2014). Open source 3D printing as a means of learning: Two cases from Greece. Telematics & Informatics, 32 (1), 118–128.
- Kostakis, V. and Giotitsas, C. (2013). Public information as a commons: The case of the ERT and the peer-to-peer Prospect. . International Journal of Electronic Governance, 6(3), 209 - 217.
- Kostakis, V. and Giotitsas, C. (2014, Eds). Η ομότιμη προοπτική. Ioannina: Voreiodytikes Publications.