Alternatives to Capitalism Symposium of the Good Society Journal
Special Issue via http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.5325/goodsociety.22.1.issue-1
"The current issue of The Good Society, the long-running journal of the Committee on the Political Economy of the Good Society (PEGS), is devoted in its entirety to “Alternatives to Capitalism,” a symposium built around my essay (with Steve Dubb) on “The Possibility of a Pluralist Commonwealth and a Community-Sustaining Economy”.
The essay also serves as an important foundational document for a new Democracy Collaborative venture, The Next System Project, a multi-year initiative aimed at developing the carefully researched and comprehensive proposals required to deal with the systemic challenges—environmental, economic, social and political—the United States faces."
- The Possibility of a Pluralist Commonwealth and a Community-Sustaining Economy(pp. 1-25). Gar Alperovitz and Steve Dubb
- Challenging Corporate Domination: The Public Ownership Approach(pp. 26-43) . Thomas M. Hanna
- Returns to Capital: Austerity and the Crisis of European Social Democracy(pp. 44-60). Joe Guinan
- The Architecture of Enterprise: Redesigning Ownership for a Great Transition(pp. 61-73). Marjorie Kelly
- Constitutionalizing Property-Owning Democracy (pp. 74-90)/ Thad Williamson
- Using State and Local Policies(pp. 91-109). Joel Rogers