Regenerative and Distributive Market Mechanisms
= Five Ts: True Costing, True Benefiting, True Pricing, True Compensation, and True Taxation.
The 5 T’s of a Regenerative and Distributive Market Mechanisms
"If rightsholdership functions on a nano level, what would be the corresponding effects in macroeconomics, and how would it help to create System Value? At r3.0 we summarize it as the Five Ts: True Costing, True Benefiting, True Pricing, True Compensation, and True Taxation.
We believe it is the interplay and simultaneous effects of these five fundamental shifts that allow markets to steer in the direction of a System Value Economy.
- True Costs cover the actual impacts on nature and humanity, eliminating the perverse “externalization” of negative effects only and “internalization” of positive effects only;
- True Benefits: balances “depreciation” with “appreciation” of positive effects;
- True Prices: Price aligns with sustainable impact, with unsustainable products and services rising beyond affordability;
- True Compensation: Link incentives to sustainable outcomes, including sustainable levels of income and benefits;
- True Taxes: Levy adverse impacts (resource overuse, pollution) and liberate positive impacts (labor) from taxation."