Radio Activism Transmediale 2011 Panel
"Innovative thinkers from across the broadcast and code spectrums form this panel examining the role of radio in contemporary, worldwide politics. From open source media solutions in sub-Saharan Africa to political activism in the former USSR, from hybrid digital & web platforms to open source software, the panel explores the continued importance of radio for independent media organisations, community enterprises and social action."
- Douglas Arellanes (us/cz) on independent media, http://vimeo.com/19558214
- Eric Kluitenberg introduces radio tactics, http://vimeo.com/19556905
- Geraldine de Bastion (de) on radio tactics, http://vimeo.com/19557218
- Diana McCarty (de/us) on reboot.fm, http://vimeo.com/19558431
- Jonathan Marks (us) on radio tactics and practice, http://vimeo.com/19593893