Gross National Happiness
= measures economic, environmental, physical, mental, workplace, social and political wellness.
"GNH is intended to be a measure of overall well-being within a country, and is comprised of seven very sensible components.
1. Economic satisfaction (savings, debt and purchase power)
2. Environmental satisfaction: (pollution, noise and traffic)
3. Workplace satisfaction (job satisfaction, motivation, ethics, conflict, etc.)
4. Physical health (Severe illnesses, overweight,..)
5. Mental health (usage of antidepressants, self-esteem, positive outlook..)
6. Social satisfaction [including family and relationship satisfaction] (domestic disputes, communication, support, sex, discrimination, safety, divorce rates, complaints of domestic conflicts and family lawsuits, public lawsuits, crime rates, etc.)
7. Political satisfaction (quality of local democracy, individual freedom, and foreign conflicts, etc.)" (http://www.worldchanging.com/archives/007993.html)