= high-profile writer on topics related to politics, economics, environment, etc.
"... British writer known for his environmental and political activism. He writes a weekly column for The Guardian, and is the author of a number of books, including Captive State: The Corporate Takeover of Britain (2000), Feral: Searching for Enchantment on the Frontiers of Rewilding (2013) and Out of the Wreckage: A New Politics in the Age of Crisis (2017). He is the founder of The Land is Ours, a campaign for the right of access to the countryside and its resources in the United Kingdom."
(Wikipedia: George Monbiot)
Related Pages on this Wiki
- George Monbiot on the Pricing of Everything
- George Monbiot on the Role of the Commons in the New Transformative Story
- George Monbiot on the New Political Story that Humanity Needs
- Conversation with Kate Raworth and George Monbiot about the Potential of the Commons
- Out of the Wreckage (book)
- Deskilling of the State (article)
- Secondary Primitivism (article)
- own web sites or blogs
- articles written by or about on P2PF / Commons Transition
- other bios
- Wikipedia: George Monbiot