General Public Law
The General Public Law as published by the Personal Sovereignty Foundation is a generalization of the religious goals of the FSF's GNU General Public License into the realm of the physical, tangible, material world.
- Use this instance for any purpose.
- Modify this instance by Renting or buying the Physical Sources needed for that modification.
- Copy this instance by renting or buying the physical sources needed for that production.
- Share this instance or a copy - whether modified or not.
If you share this object instance or a copy - whether modified or not, you MUST:
- Accompany each instance with a copy of this DEED.
- Treat all Profit gained through the sale of this object or through the rental of physical sources as an investment from that user toward more physical sources.
- Issue GNUrho currency against those physical sources.
- The "Personal Sovereignty Foundation" appears to have no current existence (2017)
- This link is dead: EcoComics.org/general%20public%20law.html