Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marvin T. Brown:
* Treat all participants as equal citizens * Are based on civic norms such as reciprocity * Focus on a shared vision of an inclusive community * See disagreements and differences as resources for making better decisions.
- Center for Communication & Civic Engagement, http://ccce.com.washington.edu/index.html
- Deep Democracy Institute, http://www.deepdemocracyinstitute.org/Home.59.0.html
- Deliberative Democracy Consortium, http://www.deliberative-democracy.net/
- Democracy Now, http://www.democracynow.org/
- Project on Civic Reflection, http://www.civicreflection.org/home