= an association that generates open source software applications and releases the code under a GNU Affero GPL v3. .
From FC Forum 2011:
"ALabs is an association that generates open source software applications and releases the code under a GNU Affero GPL v3. They presented some of the projects they have developed, such as:
- Nolotiro, allows communities of users to donate all types of products under the slogan “don’t dump that, give it to your neighbour.” Code available at https://github.com/alabs/nolotiro
- Liberateca, a index of links to series, books, etc. Open source, open development, community-based, non-profit and self-managed. Code available at https://github.com/alabs/liberateca
- Oiga.me, An online citizen mobilisation platform that draws attention to social conflicts and causes, and allows users to express their support. During the presentation, the first campaign was approved: Dile a la Junta electoral que #tururu. Other open source platforms such as Actuable and Change.org that have been developed, but they have not released their code. These entities have investors and shareholders. Code available at https://github.com/alabs/oigame.
- Oiga.me is based on xmailer, an application that allows users to fill in a form and send an e-mail to lists of recipients as part of different campaigns. It was used in campaigns such as Blackout Europe in which a million e-mails were sent to European Members of Parliament. It was also used in the campaign against the “Sinde” Law, when the mobile devices of several Members of Parliament were (accidentally)"
- video : http://vimeo.com/31747500