Value Flows Vocabulary
= "a set of common vocabularies to describe flows of economic resources of all kinds within distributed economic ecosystems.Purpose: to enable internetworking among many different software projects for resource planning and accounting within fractal networks of people and groups".
URL = https://valueflo.ws/
"The vocabulary must support coordinating work between different people in different organizations using different software on different platforms using different human and programming languages.
- the vocabulary must track the flows of resources (value) forwards and backwards.
- the vocabulary must distribute income (rewards) according to peoples' contributions, regardless of where and when in the network those contributions occurred.
- the vocabulary must be fractal: it must support high-level views of networks as well zooming in to lower and lower levels of detail.
- the vocabulary must work at the recipe, planning, and accounting levels.
- the vocabulary must work for alternative and traditional organizing shapes and economic relationships.