OBJECTIVE: To apply my 25+ years of Programmer Analyst experience
while learning new technologies and continue my education.
SKILLS - Proficient in Mainframe and PC computers; DOS, Windows, Word, Excel,
MS Access Databases, SpreadSheets, AutoCAD R12, utility programs; and high technology machines such as Sensors, Robots or PLCs.
- Experienced in JSP, Java, HTML, BATCH, QIK, COBOL, BASIC, SQL, VB, C,
SAP ABAP; and trained in UNIX, PASCAL, KAREL, RLL and ASSEMBLY.
- Research and problem solving. - Reliable Customer Service. - Fluent English & Spanish. - 50+ WPM typing. - Willing to travel
ACHIEVEMENTS - Developed four complete and secure database workflow Intranet Web
- Using a 4GL in The Leading Hotels, I guided the development of an
interface for dozens of telephone reservation agents while creating and troubleshooting six fully automated applications to update the databases of five different airline systems around the world.
- Built and maintained a presence in the Internet with the web sites
listed at http://www.doylet.org/host/domains.html
- Created three major complete applications: two accounts receivables
in COBOL and a COMPUTER MATCHING in Basic, which included research, development, maintenance, input validation and reporting.
- Improved computer operations management through research,
experimentation and implementation of unexplored commands, training users, and writing control programs.
- Represented in the 1995 and 1996 editions of The National Dean's List - F&AM, WCM and PTK member. HTML & Spanish Expert. Kung Fu Black Belt.
WORK HISTORY Web & Self Promotion Web Programmer [HTML & Java] (07/98 - Today) Broward School Board SAP Workflow Developer [JSP] (01/01 - 07/12) First Call For Help Information Director [Access] (11/98 - 06/00) The Leading Hotels Computer Programmer [4GL] (04/95 - 06/98) Independent Consulting Consulting & Programming [C] (11/88 - 06/95) CEDEGE, Eng. Projects System Analyst 2 [Cobol] (02/87 - 07/88)
EDUCATION Nova Southeastern University Davie, Florida
Ph.D. candidate in Computer Information Systems, 3.40 GPA NSA Certificate in Information Security Management
American Intercontinental University, 2003 Plantation, Florida
Masters of Information Technology 4.00 GPA
Sinclair Community College, 1994 Dayton, Ohio
Associate of Applied Science degree 3.85 GPA Major: Electromechanical Engineering Technology with Robotics. Electrical and Electronics Repair Technology Certificate
Laica University, 1986 Guayaquil, Ecuador
Marketing and Advertising, 4 years, 3.50 GPA