Third Evolution Law of Darwin
From P2P Foundation
= "Vital for a team or organisation is the quality (cooperation) of its EXTERNAL connections". 
formulated by prof. Matin Nowak
Jaap van Till:
"IMHO it is the Third Law of Evolution (Darwin 3.0) after the first two by Darwin:
- Variation. Evolution happens by the creation/generation of new diversity in and of species in Nature.
- Natural selection. Continuously this diversity is decreased by species/ variants that do not fit into their ecosystem (have disadvantageous qualities) and therefore live less long to multiply than those that do are more adapted to their environment, thus selected by Nature to continue life."
- Novak is the author of a book on Super Cooperators
- For the background of Martin Nowak’s research see: https://theconnectivist.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/samenwerken-werkt/
- video of Nowak’s lecture in Amsterdam: http://vimeo.com/album/1877051/video/38877247