Talk:Mode Of Production Shootout
The article has become quite a mess to read. Any suggestions on how to make it better?
- How about: When a cell contains too much text, fill that cell with a link to a page that contains the full explaination? For instance, the link Barriers To Entry - Property Left would be placed in that cell, and that new page would then contain the text currently overpopulating that cell...
- Maybe just take this all out of a table and make it a list of lists?
- I second the "list of lists" option. --ChristianS 08:34, 16 March 2008 (PDT)
- Christian, I started trying to make the list and didn't like the row titles. See Talk:Mode_Of_Production_Shootout for the current list and please suggest better titles. In other words, what 'qualifiers' should each Mode of Production be interrogated?
- For now I also made the list of lists, but can change them quickly (using Emacs) if we decided on better titles. -- Ownut 11:29, 16 March 2008 (PDT)
- Qualifies look ok to me—I now replaced the table by your list of lists from the discussion page. --ChristianS 02:32, 22 March 2008 (PDT)
- Patrick: this page would need an introductory phrase for beginners, about what this page and the project is about.--Mbauwens 08:42, 22 March 2008 (PDT)
I'm puzzled as to the choice of comparing an existing mode, capitalism, with proposed but non-existing modes, while the other already existing mode, peer production, is absent?--Mbauwens 06:52, 16 July 2008 (PDT)
- That's only an unfortunate oversight; like 'tenative' instead of 'tentative'.
- I've added it to the list, but someone else will need to fill in the answers. -- Ownut 19:40, 17 July 2008 (PDT)