For a list of pages see Category:Pakistan.
Check out the Delicious Tag P2P-Pakistan
DANKA - Live Your Culture, Pakistan's largest FOSS and Open Content based Cultural Guide and Events Calender at http://www.danka.com.pk
The FOSS Pakistan Community: FOSS Pakistan Community promotes the widespread usage of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) in all sectors of economy and society through various learning, campaign, training and advocacy initiatives. The primary objective of the community is to promote and diversify the usage of FOSS in Pakistan and surrounding regions..http://www.fossfp.org/
Linux Pakistan Community: The Linux Pakistan Community is the country's oldest Linux User Group community that has been promoting community building, collaboration and networking on issues related to Linux and OSS in the region. http://www.linuxpakistan.net
Alternate Development - An initiative to promote public value in society, culture, economy and science and technology for human development through Open ICT Ecosystems, FOSS, Open Standards, Open Content, Open Access and Knowledge. at http://www.alternatedevelopment.org
Digital Content Initiatives
The Urdu language is spoken in India and Pakistan and uses Muslim religious vocabulary, and is written in the Farsi and Arabic alphabet character sets.
- SABZA - Open Urdu Localization Community: http://www.sabza.org
- Center for Research in Urdu Language Processing: http://www.crulp.org
- Ubuntu Linux has been localized into Urdu.
- Urdu internationalization utilities. Three utilities: Inpage converter, typing tutor and collating/search will be made available initially.
- Urdu Font Project, a step towards Opensource development of True Type Unicode Standard based Urdu Fonts specially "Nastaleeq", "Nastaleeq" Like and "Naskh" fonts.
- Urdu Indic Initiative is a FOSS based localization (l10n) Initiative for Urdu as spoken in the Indian sub-continent. We are working towards a localized GNOME/KDE, Mozilla Firefox and OpenOffice.org for ur_IN based on the Unicode Standard and associated technologies.
- Urdu Bulletin Board is a Mozilla-Firefox Plugin which enables Urdu Typing/Rendering for HTML Pages.
- RabtPad is a configurable unicode and Java based text editor for arabic based scripts including Urdu and Farsi with virtual keyboard for non-Latin scripts on Latin-based systems, export to pdf, rtf, html and plain text (later xml).
- PyUrduEdit is a simple text editor for the Urdu language.
- Urdu phpBB is an Urdu adaptation of the phpBB forum software complete with langauge translation and an online Urdu editor.
- Urdu OCR SDK is in progress. It is an SDK for offline Urdu character recognition.
- Urdu Localization Project
- Wikibooks on Pakistan http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Pakistan
- OSS Training Toolkit http://www.osrc.org.pk/toolkit/oss_toolkit.zip and http://www.osrc.org.pk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=42
- Cookbook: Cuisine of Pakistan http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook:Cuisine_of_Pakistan
- Pakistani Blogs Aggregator, http://bloggers.pk/
- Pakistani Bloggers http://www.pakpositive.com/pakistanibloggers/
- Pakistani Blogs and Bloggers http://www.pakpositive.com/pakistanibloggers/pakistani-blogs-and-bloggers-f1.html
- Sphere search of Blogs from Pakistan. http://www.sphere.com/search?q=Pakistan&tq=1&datedrop=1&lang=en
- Global Voices Advocacy: http://advocacy.globalvoicesonline.org/categories/pakistan/
- Quinge http://quinge.com/
- Pakistan on http://www.openstreetmap.org/
- Wikipedia, in Urdu. Over 7,282 entries, according to the last count. http://ur.wikipedia.org
- Embassy of the Urdu Wikipedia. http://ur.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Embassy/ur
- Wikitravel on Pakistan: http://wikitravel.org/en/Pakistan
o Azad Kashmir: http://wikitravel.org/en/Azad_Kashmir
o Balochistan: http://wikitravel.org/en/Balochistan
o Federally Administered Tribal Areas: http://wikitravel.org/en/Federally_Administered_Tribal_Areas
o Islamabad Capital Territory: http://wikitravel.org/en/Islamabad_Capital_Territory
o Northern Areas: http://wikitravel.org/en/Northern_Areas_%28Pakistan%29
o North-West Frontier Province: http://wikitravel.org/en/North-West_Frontier_Province
o Sindh: http://wikitravel.org/en/Sindh