Open Source Software - Governance
- Peer Governance - Semi-protection
- Peer Governance - Benevolent Dictatorships
- Role of Nonprofit Foundations in Open Source Governance
- Internet Governance
- Multistakeholder Governance
- Open Source Governance: use in other sectors that are inspired by the OSS model
- Apache - Governance
- Debian - Governance ; Study on Debian Governance and Social Organization
- GNU Compiler Collection - Governance
- Linux - Governance
- Fetchmail - Governance
Non- Open Source cases
Markus, M. Lynne, 2007. “The Governance of Free/Open Source Software Projects: Monolithic, Multidimensional, or Configurational?” Journal of Management and Governance, Journal of Management and Governance, 11 (2), 151-163.
O’Mahony, Siobhán, 2007. “The governance of open source initiatives: What does it mean to be community managed?” Journal of Management and Governance, 11 (2), 139- 150.
O’Mahony, Siobhán and Ferraro, Fabrizio. 2007. “The emergence of governance in an open source community”, Academy of Management Journal 50 (5), 1079-1106.
Shah, Sonali, 2006. “Motivation, Governance, and the Viability of Hybrid Forms in Open Source Software Development,” Management Science, 52 (7), 1000-1014.