Extended Fair Uses Public License
THE EXTENDED FAIR USES PUBLIC LICENSE 1.0
Copyright holder: Luis Enriquez. Year: 2014
Economical compensation: 20 euros. Send it to: (BitCoin) 121gQ5toS8wA3Kk75cepgQZyCRwPzigRJU
Period of time: All your life time.
Additional FAIR terms: No.
Example at http://lucho.salymileto.com/?page_id=77
"This work is licensed under the Extended Fair Uses Public License 1.0.
General permissions are included on the following terms and conditions:
– Licensor. The copyright holder of this work
– Licensee. Someone who uses this work for any purpose.
– Extended fair uses. Any non-commercial use of this work.
– Commercial uses. Using this work with the purpose of obtaining an economical profit.
(1)PERMISSION FOR EXTENDED FAIR USES:
– The licensor gives a “free of charge” permission to the licensee, for any “EXTENDED FAIR USE” of this work, including the right to use, the right to distribute, the right to publish, the right to create modified versions, and the right to distribute modified versions.
(2) PERMISSION FOR COMMERCIAL USES:
– However, if the licensee wants to make any commercial use of this work, including the rights enumerated in section 1, he must pay to the licensor the amount of money specified in the “ECONOMICAL COMPENSATION” clause.
– The licensor must specify a period of authorized time for commercial uses of this work in the “PERIOD OF TIME” clause, otherwise the default is equal to indefinite permission.
This work is provided as it is without warranty of any kind, and the licensor of this work denies any liability for any kind of damages. However if the Licensor thinks that is Fair, he might still include any kind of warranty in the ADDITIONAL FAIR TERMS clause." (http://lucho.salymileto.com/?page_id=77)