Cooperative Breweries and Pubs
= "The strategic importance is the creation of community-controlled third places as an alternative to extractive ownership in the craft beer space".
"For the most part they are consumer co-ops, though black star has some interesting worker self-management. The strategic importance is the creation of community-controlled third places as an alternative to extractive ownership in the craft beer space. The peer support Facebook group is Co-op brewery group."
- Black Star Coop, Pub and Brewery, http://www.blackstar.coop/
- Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery, in Seattle, https://www.facebook.com/flyingbikecoop/
- Fifth Street Brewpub, Dayton, Ohio, https://www.facebook.com/FifthStreetBrewpub/?
- Fair State Brewing Cooperative, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, https://www.facebook.com/FairStateCoop/?
- Bathtub Row Brewing Co-op, pub in Los Alamos, New Mexico, https://www.facebook.com/LosAlamosBeerCoOp/
- 888.coop "INTRODUCING AUSTRALIA'S FIRST BREWING COOPERATIVE SINCE THE EARLY 1900S"
- a community for Australia’s first co-operative brewery, Hopsters Co-operative Brewery Limited, https://www.facebook.com/pg/HopstersAU/about/?ref=page_internal