Christina Priavolou is a Core Member of the P2P Lab. She is a civil engineer (5-years BSc, University of Patras, Greece) and holds an interdisciplinary MSc in Environmental Development (National Technical University of Athens, Greece). She has a two-year experience in both private and public works. Christina is now pursuing a PhD in Technology Governance at Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia, investigating open construction systems. She is also member of the COSMOLOCALISM research team, coordinating the Sustainability Stream.
- Contact: christina.priavolou at gmail.com
Peer reviewed articles
- Pantazis, A. and Priavolou, C. (2017), 3D printing as a means of learning and communication: The 3Ducation project revisited, Telematics and Informatics, 34(8): 1465-1476. site text
- Priavolou, C. (2018), The emergence of open construction systems: A sustainable paradigm in the construction sector?, Journal of Futures Studies, 23(2): 67-84. site text
- Priavolou, C. and Niaros, V. Assessing the openness and conviviality of open source technology: The case of the wikiHouse.
- Niaros, V., Pantazis, A., Priavolou, C., & Martelloni, L. (2017). The maker movement: Values and principles. Prepared for the Open Design & Manufacturing project.