User talk:Yves Otis
Hello Yves, I just want to say that we will not delete the existing category information from the page but simply add the semantic data required for the experiment. Also I want to include Stacco Troncoso in this because I think it will solve a lot of issues with regards integrating content between the 2 wikis we have, P2PF and Commons Transition. Best Kevin
No problem. Yves
Hi Yves, I've made you a SMW admin. Stacco Troncoso and I KevinF are also SMW admins so we can learn how it works. What next? K
YO : Kevin : Here's a list of extensions missing for a complete semantic install on the wiki (Should we also install these on the CT wiki to make them interoperable?)
- Semantic Forms (Downloaded)
- Semantic Forms Input (Downloaded)
- Semantic Drilldown (Downloaded)
- Admin Links -> quick links to frequently used Special:Pages (Downloaded)
- External Links -> to search and check links!! -- for admin only (Downloaded)
- Replace Text -> very useful (and dangerous) -- for admin only
And few more for connection needs - not urgent
- External Data (Downloaded)
- Interwiki (Says its bundled already with Mediawiki 1.21.https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Interwiki)
- YO : Yes, but we need to add a line or two in the LocalSettings to activate it.
Kevin: So I have downloaded most of them but it will take some time to upload them to the server and install them properly.
YO : We can work without them now! But they will be very useful for the refactoring/search function.
Kevin: Given my schedule this weekend I will have to leave this until next week.