Immaterial Labour Conference
From P2P Foundation
Conference held in Cambridge, UK in April 2006.
Podcasts are available here at http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/podcasts/immaterial/
- Nick Dyer-Witheford(University of Western Ontario): The circulation of the common
- Michel Bauwens (Foundation for P2P Alternatives, Thailand): The political economy of peer production
- Harry Halpin(University of Edinburgh): Digital Sovereignty: The immaterial aristocracy of the World Wide Web
- Nebojsa Milikic: Inquiry with workers from Bor, Serbia
- Steve Wright (Monash University): There and back again: mapping the pathways within autonomist Marxism
- Massimo DeAngelis and David Harvie (University of East London and University of Leeds): Cognitive capitalism and the rat race: How capitalism measures ideas and affects
- Emma Dowling (Birkbeck College, London): Formulating new social subjects?