'International Development professional, interested in the relation between Labour Rights, Commons & Sustainable Development. In-depth understanding of the ILO Decent Work Agenda, based on more than three years of professional experience in adults’ training and capacity building with ILO."
Currently working for ILO:
"Programme of Workers’ Activities (ACTRAV) of the ITC-ILO (International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization, Turin, Italy, www.actrav.itcilo.org) and of the ILO Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean (Lima, Peru, www.actrav.oit.org.pe)."
• “Gender, Poverty and the need for a Social Protection Floor” (English), Chapter 1 of Women’s Major Group’s “Position Paper on the post-2015 Development Agenda”, December 2012;
• “Rio+20’s frustration, self-criticism and need of hope” (Italian), Diotima Comunità Filosofica Femminile, ), July 2012, http://www.diotimafilosofe.it/riv_online.php;
• “The Land of Decent Work”, International Training Centre of the ILO, May 2010. ISBN 978‐92‐9049‐530‐7 (Spanish and English);
• Participation in drafting “At the End of the End of History. Global Legal Standards: Part of the Solution or Part of the Problem?” (English), presented at the Seminar “Global Standards in the 21st Century” of the G-8 Presidency in Rome (May the 11-12th, 2009);
• “Trafficking in women: the experience of a Tribunal interpreter” (Italian), Finis Terrae Magazine, May 2009.