The transition to a peer-to-peer (P2P) society implies that our relationships become less and less hierarchical, and increasingly as between equals – that is, between peers. Power is diffused across society. The pages in this category involve, in some way or other, the question of how we are getting there or what it would be like. There are many insights to be had from previous transitions in society between one system and another.
Key Concepts of this Category
- See our page on Peer to Peer.
Useful Learning Resources
- Michel Bauwens on the Transition to the New Peer to Peer System of Social Sharing of Goods and Services 29 minute video, 2016
- Criteria for a Post-Transitional Economic System. By Daniel Schmachtenberger.
- Transitioning from the Ego System to the Eco System Approach. By Otto Scharmer.
Pages in category "P2P Transition"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Making Sense of Rifkin's Third Industrial Revolution
- Michel Bauwens on the Commons for Systemic, Organisational, Personal Transformation
- Michel Bauwens on the Commons Transition
- Michel Bauwens on the Systemic, Organisational, and Personal Transformation Required for a Commons Transition
- Michel Bauwens on the Transition to the New Peer to Peer System of Social Sharing of Goods and Services
- Technological Revolutions and Societal Transitions
- Transfer Culture
- Transition Design Bibliography
- Transition towards a Food Commons Regime
- Transition Trade
- Transition Trade Proposals for Renewable Energy Projects
- Transitioning from the Ego System to the Eco System Approach
- Transitions To State-Level Societies