- Physics at Universite de Montreal, Canada,
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiobiology at Universite de Sherbrooke, Canada,
- Philosophy (epistemology, logics and formal systems) at Universite de Quebec a Montreal, Canada.
Projects and contributions
Since 2008 Tiberius studies the effects of the new technology on power structures. He founded the Multitude Project in August 2008. He also co-founded Sensorica in February 2011, which is a pilot project for the Open Value Network model, an application of commons-based peer production. Tiberius was also involved in the #occupy movement and participates in other projects related to what he calls the multitude movement, a concept similar to p2p movement.
- Tiberius Brastaviceanu on the Scalable Peer Economics of the Sensorica Open Value Accounting Network
- Tiberius Brastaviceanu on Open Value Networks
- Tiberius Brastaviceanu on Why We Need a Open Value Accounting System
- Tiberius Brastavicenau on the Open Value Networks Practice at Sensorica
- Tiberius Brastaviceanu on Why We Need a Contribution Accounting System
- Tiberius Brastaviceanu on Self Managed Open Network Innovation at Sensorica