Working Group Registration Workflow
From P2P Foundation
Devin's Recommendation for Group Transparency Workflow
- Submit Registration Form to Information WG
- Group Name
- Contact People
- Group Description
- Information WG alerts GA facilitators about registration and they put the group on the agenda to announce.
- Group announces it's proposed creation to GA.
- Group attends Introductory Workshop
- Discussion to clarify group purpose
- Internal Systems
- Email list
- SMS Alerts
- Feeds (minutes, calendar, announcements)
- How to conduct an effective meeting
- How to take and format minutes
- Internet Group activates group page
- To remain in 'good standing', Working Groups must meet and publish minutes at least once/week.
- Groups email their minutes to an email address that generates a an RSS published on the GA website.
- Reconcile Internet and Information 'profile' requirements
- Collect registration from all exisitng WGs
- Develop workshop
- Internet point people
- Activiating groups
- Publishing group alerts, minutes, etc