Shareable Transportation Policies
From P2P Foundation
As proposed by the European Sharing Economy Coalition:
- subsidise, incentivise or require car sharing, bike sharing and ride sharing programs.
- Designate, reduce fees or establish free parking spots for car sharing.
- Allow residents to lease residential parking spaces for shared vehicles.
- Create economic incentives for ride sharing, like designated lanes or waived or reduced tolls.
- Help meet demand for ride sharing by designating convenient locations as carpool pick-up spots.