Shareable Food Policies
From P2P Foundation
As proposed by the European Sharing Economy Coalition:
- Encourage urban agriculture by removing barriers to growing and selling.
- Provide tax credits to property owners who farm vacant land. Conduct inventories that explore the potential for food cultivation on unused land.
- Allow food distribution points to increase access to local food production.
- Support the establishment of food redistribution programs.
- Support local commercial kitchens and food enterprises.