From P2P Foundation
Papers by Avner Greif:
Available via http://www.stanford.edu/~avner/ :
- 1994. "Coordination, Commitment and Enforcement: The Case of the Merchant Gild. (With P. Milgrom and B. Weingast)." JPE.
- 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: The Maghribi Traders' Coalition." American Economic Review, Vol. 83(3): 525-48
- 1992. "Instuitions and International Trade: Lessons from the Commercial Revolution." American Economic Review.
- 1989. "Reputation and Coalitions in Medieval Trade: Evidence on the Maghribi Traders." JEH.
- 2008. On contract Enforcement and Institutions among the Maghribi Traders: Refuting Edwards and Ogilvie."