David Sifry on Technorati
From P2P Foundation
Episode 29 of the Podleader series has an interview with David Sifry, founder of Technorati.
Interview with Nicole Simon
- What started Technorati?
- it is all about tracking people talking about you
- library methaphore vs. the internet as a (conversation) stream
- how tagging came to Technorati and why it is so much easier and powerful than knowledge management
- structured blogging and how standards make all our lives easier
- who are Technorati's customers?
- his vision for Technorati: the participant economy
- how can customers help Technorati
- core values at Technorati and the mantra: be of service
10 questions asked by Guy Kawasaki, on what works and what doesn't work to get high ratings for your blog.