Christina Priavolou is a Core Member of the P2P Lab. She is a civil engineer (5-years BSc, University of Patras, Greece) and holds an interdisciplinary MSc in Environmental Development (National Technical University of Athens, Greece). She has a two-year experience in both private and public works. Christina is now pursuing a PhD in Technology Governance at Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia, investigating open construction systems.
- Contact: christina.priavolou (AT) gmail.com
Peer reviewed articles
- Pantazis, A. and Priavolou, C. (2017), 3D printing as a means of learning and communication: The 3Ducation project revisited, Telematics and Informatics, 34(8): 1465-1476. site text
- Priavolou, C. The emergence of open construction systems: A sustainable paradigm in the construction sector? (single-authored)
- Priavolou, C. and Kostakis, V. On the design commons and local manufacturing: The ecosystem of open construction systems and its conviviality dynamics
- Niaros, V., Pantazis, A., Priavolou, C., & Martelloni, L. (forthcoming). The maker movement: Values and principles. Prepared for the Open Design & Manufacturing project.