Chris Giotitsas is a Core Member of the P2P Lab. Currently, he is pursuing a PhD at the School of Management, University of Leicester, UK, investigating free/open-source technologies and agricultural communities. His project combines theories about technology and social movements in order to examine how the various individuals and groups involved in open source agricultural technology frame their activities and how this influences the development process and form of the technology itself. Chris is also an editorial assistant of Ephemera Journal.
- Contact: chris.giotitsas at gmail.com
- Google scholar: here
- Giotitsas, C., Ramos, J. (2017). A new model of production for a new economy. The New Economics Foundation. available here
- Giotitsas, C., Pazaitis, A., and Kostakis, V. (2015). A peer-to-peer approach to energy production. Technology in Society, 42: 28–38.
- Kostakis, V., Niaros, V., and Giotitsas, C. (2014). Production and governance in hackerspaces: A manifestation of commons-based peer production in the physical realm?. International Journal of Cultural Studies , 18(5), 555-573.
- Kostakis, V., and Giotitsas, C. (2014). The (a)political economy of Bitcoin. Triple-C, 12(2): 1–10.
- Kostakis, V., Niaros, V., and Giotitsas, C. (2014). Open source 3D printing as a means of learning: Two cases from Greece. Telematics & Informatics, 32 (1), 118–128.
- Kostakis, V. and Giotitsas, C. (2013). Public information as a commons: The case of the ERT and the peer-to-peer Prospect. . International Journal of Electronic Governance, 6(3), 209 - 217.
- Kostakis, V. and Giotitsas, C. (2014, Eds). Η ομότιμη προοπτική. Ioannina: Voreiodytikes Publications.