What comes after capitalism, and how do we get there ?
New section inspired by Paul Mason's book on PostCapitalism
- Criteria for a Post-Transitional Economic System. By Daniel Schmachtenberger.
Yves Citton on the Three Aspects of Post-Capitalist Strategies
"First, post-capitalism will not have to be invented from scratch out of nothing. There are already practices, solidarities, post-capitalist relations that have been set up both locally (AMAP - Association for the Maintenance of Peasant Farming -, ZAD, neighborhood associations) and globally (sensitivities and legislations).
Second, post-capitalism is not about breaking up a system that has passed into a future system. The story to be considered is one of a superposition of strata, rather than as a succession of states. Capitalism will remain present as a stratum on which another stratum will unfold, some lineaments of which have already been in place for decades or centuries.
Finally, it is perhaps in the most "advanced" developments of capitalism that one has to find the keys to what will be built on it, and partly against it." (translated from )
Pages in category "Post-Capitalism"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Capped Returns
- Centre for Postdigital Cultures
- Community Economies Research Network
- Consciousness for the Post-Capitalist Commons
- Convergence for Post Capitalist Transition
- Convergence on Post Capitalist Transition
- Criteria for a Post-Transitional Economic System
- Culture, Carnival and Capital in the Aftermath of the Market Economy