Note how Siefkes spells "Peerconomy" (rather than "peereconomy", the spelling used for this category).
"Is a society possible where production is driven by demand and not by profit? Where there is no need to sell anything and hence no unemployment? Where competition is more a game than a struggle for survival? Where there is no distinction between people with capital and those without? A society where it would be silly to keep your ideas and knowledge secret instead of sharing them; and where scarcity is no longer a precondition of economic success, but a problem to be worked around?
Key Concepts of This Category
Useful learning resources
- Our Peerconomy page
- A Venture Capitalist view of the Peer Economy
- Concise explanatory notes by Christian Siefkes are at his site as Self-Organized Plenty
- The page From Exchange to Contributions links to the book by Christian Siefkes, reviews of it, and other related materials.
- Related wiki by Christian Siefkes (revised up to 2013)
- Posts tagged as peer-economy from the Keimform Blog
(contains articles in German and English). (current)
Pages in category "Peereconomy"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.