Hello, After 22 years working at the International Institute - Histadrut, of them 6 years as Academic Director of the Institute, I am now retiring.
I am proud to say that these 6 years saw an expansion of our training programmes, making the Institute one of the largest of its kind in the world, with 45 training programmes, in 5 languages every year. Graduates numbered 1,300 annually coming from 140 countries worldwide.
Please note that I am still available in the field of development, especially relating to cooperative training.
The fields I am offering my experience are:
- Cooperative Management and Financial Management
- Cooperative Legislation
- Micro-Credit and Real Saving and Credit Cooperatives
- Self-Owned Economic Common Enterprises (S.E.CO)
- Non-Agricultural Employment in Rural Areas (N.A.E.)
- The Essential Triangle of Production (E.T.P.)
- Non-Bargaining Activities of Trade Unions.
I can be contacted at: [email protected]
I have had the privilege to impart my knowledge and experience with thousands of participants, and to have had working relations with hundreds of organizations.
I do hope to continue to have the pleasure to be in contact with you.
With my warmest regards