"Based on an extensive study of nearly two years of the original expressions of woke sentiments, I think we can distill the following principles that lay behind most of the communication and behavior we can witness by the adherents of this movement. I have preferred highlighting the inner consistency of the ideology rather than the inner contradictions.
Every statement on my part is based on multiple elements of evidence, and is not just anecdotal, but crucially, it is not based on the theorization of Critical Race Theory, but on the actual practice on a day to day basis, as evidenced by incidents and recorded public discourse.
- People are largely determined by their membership in human groups. These are characterized by biological markers that have social consequences, i.e. race, gender, etc ... Individuals may possess different markers that should be seen in addition to each other.
- How we are treated by life and society is largely a function of these markers. The ‘intersectional’ addition of these markers create a hierarchy between human beings in social settings, which consists of levels of power, and levels of oppression. In any human relation, there is one that oppresses and one that is oppressed. This is an inescapable human condition.
- Therefore, there can be no human relation that is not determined by these markers, hence every relation is always one of relative oppression. In any unequal relation, there is an oppressor that must atone and listen, and an oppressed that needs to be listened to in service of liberation. Neutrality is not an option. For example, if one is not constantly engaged in antiracist activity, one is effectively a racist. This can be applied to all markers. A ‘oppressor’ person must atone for the oppression by his group, and can do this through confession and admission of guilt, in a public setting, in which that person will be shamed; but can atone by becoming an ally of the oppressed. This engagement does not mean the oppressor can be liberated from his status, not now and not in the future. This is emphatically a path of redemption, only of atonement, an equivalent to paying back an eternal debt.
- Allyship actively excludes equality between privileged and underprivileged. Allyship is service to the underprivileged and their leaders. Failure to exhibit such obedience is a proof of oppressive behaviour.
- There can be no expression of individuality that is not determined by these markers, hence every expression by any person is exclusively an expression of power. Life and communication are power plays that can only be won or lost. Always look for inequality, there can be no equality between persons. Such oppressive power must continuously be met by a greater counter-power, and there is strength in number. Such behaviour should be publicly called out whenever and wherever possible.
- For an individual characterized by more of these ‘negative markers’, means to be oppressed and discriminated against, but also to have more experience and knowledge about the nature of human society. The true knowledge is always on the side of the oppressed individual, and having more markers of oppression means knowing more. This is not subject to discussion, and the expression of any feeling by the oppressed is the equivalent of unchallengeable truth.
- This means that in all circumstances, people with more negative markers should be listened to, they have a gnosis, a knowledge, that is unattainable by people with less negative markers.
- People with less negative markers or more positive markers are privileged, not only in the present time but as a result of past privilege and oppression by people with the same characteristics. Thus, in the present, these groups must atone for the sins of their group in the past, and their future descendents will have to atone for the present generation. There is no end to this process. These processes should be institutionalized in the public and private sphere. Any dissent is illegitimate, and should be considered hate speech, even when it is expressed in the privacy of the home. Hatred of the oppressed can never be considered hate speech and should on the contrary be encouraged.
- Any person of privilege who disagrees with the above premises is expressing the emotional distress of being called out for his/her privileges. This distress can be expressed by critique and dissent, which should be seen as a manipulative expression of the desire to remain privileged; or by flight or silence. These persons should be convinced or forced to admit to their privilege and sanctioned if necessary.
- Words can hurt, words can kill, the experienced feelings of the victims are the unchallengeable standard of truth in these matters. The expression of disagreement by persons of privilege is an act of aggression against people without privilege. Dissent is an expression of phobia or hatred and must be suppressed. Therefore, dissent should be policed and sanctioned. In order to obtain diversity and inclusion of the oppressed, we must exclude dissent which is an expression of oppression. The evidence for this can only be the expression of accusations by the oppressed. These expressions are always true.
- People who are oppressed cannot express phobia and hatred. Any expressions that could be interpreted as such are misinterpretations of liberatory speech. Victims are allowed to use repressive and oppressive acts as they are in the service of liberation.
- Any research or research findings that question the truth of these premises must be suppressed, as they are expressions of privilege and hatred. Funding must be withheld, the data must not be available to the wider public and the research findings must be retracted. Scientists are responsible not just for their own findings of facts, but for the potential misinterpretations that they can generate. If some oppressed people misinterpret the findings, it is the researchers that should apologize and retract. Failure to do so should result in the loss of employment.
- Asking for evidence and logical reasoning to substantiate accusations are themselves an expression of privilege and oppression. Such inquiries should be vigorously suppressed.
- The remedy against privilege and oppression, is the restoration of equity and equality right now, as understood by the woke movement, by starting processes of equalization, that will never end. Equity means that processes of reverse privilege must be immediately instantiated. All resources, including speech rights, must be allocated according to the markers of group membership. Every institution should hire experts to initiative these types of programs, immediately.
- People with privilege markers must have reduced access to resources and speech rights, and this must start at a very early age, as privilege would otherwise be inculcated during infancy. People of privilege, no matter their age, are oppressors, by virtue of the privileges of their ancestors, and therefore, their capabilities of access and contribution must be reduced. Our educational institutions must reflect this reality and must actively educate people about liberation, by suppressing privilege and people with privilege. There can not be an equality of speech rights for the privileged.
- People without privilege have the right to express their lived experiences in any form, including expressions of rage, destruction of property (that this is actual violence is merely a matter of perception, violence originating from victims is not true violence), and the occasional expression of personal violence (systemic causality should not be understood as the structures being bad and needing to change, but it should be understood that every single participant is subjectively evil and responsible for all past, present and future crimes of their oppressive group, that is exclusively what ‘systemic’ means). People without privilege must know when to listen, and when to show their appreciation for the expression of oppression. At no time must they expect to be peers with active expressions of their sentiments, that can only be sentiments of privilege.
- The oppression of humanity started mostly 400 years ago, by the people of a particular race, except for gender oppression which precedes it and is the ultimate cause of all other forms of oppression. Previous oppressions, which were done by people who are oppressed, are largely immaterial to an understanding of reality today; these earlier forms only look repressive and are used to justify privilege today. Knowledge about these forms should not be encouraged.
- Today, the system of oppression has reached its apex: there has never been a moment of greater oppression than today. Proofs to the contrary are merely a means to deny that reality and are themselves part of the oppression.
- Sexual differentiation and determinism does not exist; men exist and they are oppressors, women do not really exist, or if they exist, they exist through mere declaration of chosen identity. Gender identity is the choice of any individual, based on a simple statement that can change at any moment. This is expressed by a choice of pronouns that is obligatory speech for all other people. People who refuse intimate relations with such self-identified are expressing their hatred of difference. Gender transitions must be encouraged without any interference.
- Race is the primary expression of differentiation. The mixing of race in interpersonal relationships should be avoided, especially between oppressors and oppressed. Adoption of children of another race should be interpreted as an expression of oppression.
- Oppressed groups create cultures and cultural expressions that are their group property. Emulating these cultural expressions is an act of theft and cultural appropriation by privileged groups and should be discouraged and sanctioned. Practicing yoga is an act of active colonialism, dressing inappropriately should be called out; hairstyles should be racially and culturally determined.
- Individuals within these groups should express the culture of their group and not express the cultural and political ideas expressed by people and cultures of privilege. Identity is above all determined by the group and is political. If you disagree with these premises, then your biological markers do not quality you for membership of the group. In that case, your obvious biological identity is fake and your behaviour is tantamount to treason. Identity is not really biological, it is political, in the sense that carrying biological markers carries with it political obligations of group agreement.
- People of privilege are socialized in a culture of privilege, and their expressions should be maximally interpreted as statements of power and contempt. They should be educated into the details of potential micro-aggressions and practice internal policing of the tone and expression of their speech and thinking. Microaggressions are defined by the people who declare to be victims of it. Intention is immaterial. It is paramount to interpret every potential microaggression in the most negative possible way, and argue without hesitation that it results from bad intentions. There are no innocent micro-aggressions, they are tactics of oppression.
- People of privilege should always be humble and listen to people with less privilege. In group settings of people without privilege, they should only speak if asked so. Since they are the oppressors, they should never see themselves as equals in such group settings, but as people that must atone. Silence is advised, unless one is asked to express agreement. Under no circumstances should oppressive disagreements be expressed, except as confessions of guilt.
- In any group meetings, anti-privilege processes should hold sway. This means that the people with the least privilege, should at all times have priorities in terms of speech rights and allocation of other resources.
- To avoid oppression, inter-group relations should be segregated. Meetings should be held between people of the same group characteristics as otherwise, privilege would intimidate the free expression of feelings of oppression. The ideal society without privilege, should be organized as a system where every individual belongs to the proper intersectional group, and receives societal resources according to their membership in these groups. These groups should maximally organize themselves without interference and contact with other groups, especially groups with privilege. Full equality of outcome should be initiated immediately; any meritocratic requirement is by definition oppressive. Math is oppressive and should be culturalized. Testing and exams are oppressive. Working and studying hard are markers of a culture of privilege and should be avoided. Degrees in any domain should reflect the relative weight of any population with markers of oppression.
- Given the length of the period of oppression in the past, it is not realistic to determine the end of this type of societal organization in any foreseeable future. It is for all practical purposes, meant to be the final societal form.
- There is however, one form of privilege that should be minimized: the privilege of money and material possessions. Actual oppression and privilege, is primarily marked by race, and then by other biological markers.
- Any critique of the above premises, in part or in total, should be actively fought. If possible, these deviant people should be called in, and have a chance to confess. If not, they should be actively cancelled and lose their right to employment and expression. These people cannot be allowed to oppress by their dissent.
- When you encounter critique, never forget it is exclusively a matter of power and privilege, that comes from an ill intention. Do not look for any other form of intention as privilege excludes good intentions.
- Actively seek out potential hidden expressions of these ill intentions and call them out when you find them. If they are not readily available, seek them out in the online archives of social media, no matter how singular or old they are. Do not let these targets defend themselves under any circumstances and the defenses itself are expressions of oppression. Under no circumstances can these sins of expression or omission be forgiven. Lack of denunciation of privilege and oppression is a sure sign of ill intent. Never choose any charitable interpretation, as their true intention is hidden, and as a person without privilege, your interpretation will be the right one. People of privilege do not suffer, and cannot really be harmed, so do not hesitate.
- If they do indeed suffer, you should see it as a rebalancing of the scales, for the sins of their forefathers and their own in their earlier life"