- I went through the top category and pulled out anything that I wrote that was for your review before and tagged it as such and moved it into the Category:Policy Proposal category. If you find anything else talk on it and Ill fix it up :) --Alex Rollin 13:53, 16 August 2010 (UTC)
Capitals, and non-yet-existing pages
Check Special:Wantedpages. I'll go through the list and create redirects and stubs where needed. I started adding links to pages in the Special:Deadendpages list and it would also be good to add links to Special:Lonelypages. By the way, I just started a stub for P2P_Foundation:Copyrights, by copying one line. It needs some more work I think. Guaka 06:03, 12 July 2008 (PDT)
- did the work on the wanted pages, and added a line to copyritghts, will check the dead and lonely ones next
Hi! With #redirect [[Other page]] you can redirect pages. Many redirects can be useful since it makes it easier to add new links (you don't have to check or think first), you can just make the link and if you see it's red and know there's an existing article you turn it into a proper redirect. Mostly useful for singular/plural stuff, such as Spimes/Spime. :) Guaka 06:30, 12 July 2008 (PDT)
Is there any page describing how you would like to evolve this wiki ?
I would like to know if you want collect entries about individual projects or you want to have overview articles only ?
--Thomas Kalka 09:25, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
Reply to Thomas
there is a page somewhere, let me see. but yes, I am definitely interested in specific project pages; perhaps we should discuss the future of the wiki on skype?
See already: http://p2pfoundation.net/How_you_can_help_us%3F
--Mbauwens 09:32, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
- It would be nice to talk about this on skype. But, if we would choose a textual way to talk about this, other people could join in. --toka
I can do this via email then, through the p2p research list, and cc you if you're not a member. If that is fine, I'll proceed after confirmation --Mbauwens 14:41, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
- I have just subscribed and am waiting for approval.
- It seems, that P2P_Foundation:Community_Portal#Wiki_Wish_List is the page to talk about wiki development --toka