- I'm Christopher Aquilino.
- I'm 25.
- Town: Peekskill (Westchester), NY. Near NYC. United States
- Work: Autodidact (self-taught), volunteering.
- Background: Mixed (Puerto Rican/Italian).
- Mission: To develop myself, help my community and change the world.
- Skills: Developing ideas, insights and sharing them. I do that through writing and speaking in different mediums.
I intend to write, speak and consult/coach (or the like). I want to help people find stuff they'd like to do with their life. And get people to a point in their personal development where they can contribute to the world.
Right now, as an autodidact, I have to use alternative means of getting recognition of my competencies. But I want to help build an open/p2p means of doing that. I'm currently doing it through contributing to this wiki. And eventually, I do a federated wiki or blog, and build my rep in other communities that value my competencies.
I particularly focus on helping people of color, the working poor and low-middle class backgrounds; my own background. My hometown is diverse--economically and racially, in particular. I want to ensure p2p developments equally spread to these groups. We're working on a community garden, we have a food coop in the area and eventually we'll do garden/land sharing.
With the alternative health practitioners in the surrounding areas, I intend to help expand that to a more integrated health-care system. And I'm putting together a WiFi network, for p2p telephony and internet among other things.
Creating a P2P wiki, open/p2p guitar manufacturing, and open/p2p credentialing (for already acquired knowledge).
Some Pages I've Work On
- P2P Wiki
- Open Guitar Business Models
- P2P AGI
- Funeral Coop
- P2P Porn Someone had to do it. :)
- Linguistic Commons
- Federated Search
- Federated Wiki
- Federated Blog
To Create (Might Be Sections of Other Pages):
- [[P2P Death Care]
- [[P2P Audio Wiki]
- [[Open Credentialing Federation]
- [[Federated Counter-Lobbying Organization]
- [[Journal Coop] *[[Newspaper Coop]
team gs 3 se atyahoo.com (@ plus no spaces)