Seven Policy Switches
James Greyson  proposes  Seven Policy Switches and associated strategic commons to achieve a rapid reversal or multiple global problems. "Together the switches define a practical strategy for global security, for a serious attempt at revival of co-operation, ecosystems and prosperity." 
- Strategy commons; replacing a less-bad vision of progress with 'positive development'
- Learning commons; enabling open-mindedness by replacing prescriptive education with 'curiosity-led'
- Economic commons; a simple micro-economic tool to replace linear (waste-based) economics with 'circular economics'
- Co-operation commons; a simple macro-economic tool to replace conflict escalation with co-operation escalation.
- Guardianship commons; replacing exploitive ownership with a world-wide merging of ownership and guardianship.
- Wealth commons; wealth-sharing by the mega-rich replacing a culture of scarcity with abundance.
- Money commons, replacing privatised money-creation with public national and local money supply.