Difference between revisions of "P2P Public Intellectuals"
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
Revision as of 14:38, 20 March 2011
A list of people oriented towards thinking about a sharing, commons, p2p oriented society.
For a cooperative publishing project with Shareable.
We aim to interview two people per month, with possible publication of interview book.
1. Roberto Verzola, on abundance and scarcity, http://p2pfoundation.net/Special:Search?search=%22Roberto+Verzola%22&fulltext=Search
2. Jeff Vail, a theory of distributed power http://p2pfoundation.net/Special:Search?search=%22Jeff+Vail%22&fulltext=Search
3. John Robb, open source insurgencies and resilient communities, http://p2pfoundation.net/Special:Search?search=%22John+Robb%22&fulltext=Search
4. David de Ugarte, on Phyles, http://p2pfoundation.net/Special:Search?search=%22David+de+Ugarte%22&fulltext=Search
5. Adam Arvidsson, on the ethical economy, http://p2pfoundation.net/Special:Search?search=%22Adam+Arvidsson%22&fulltext=Search
6. Chris Carlsson, Nowtopia
7. Nikos Salingaros, p2p urbanism
8. Marvin Brown, Civilizing the Economy, http://www.shareable.net/blog/enriching-the-commons-marvin-browns-economics-of-provision
9. Jay Walljasper, All That We Share, interview to be published by March 30 (completed but needs to be posted with photos, etc.)
10. David Bollier
11. James Quilligan,
12. George Pór, on collective intelligence
- hilary wainwright, http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/?s=%22Hilary+Wainwright%22
- rebecca solnit
- silke (of course)
- Silvia Federici: http://www.commoner.org.uk/?p=113
- rachel botsman
- lisa gansky
Kevin M. Kruse, author of White Flight: Atlanta and the Making of Modern Conservatism, on racism and the commons, http://press.princeton.edu/titles/8043.html