P2P Foundation:Community Portal
P2P Foundation Sites and Connections
- Check out the thriving discussions at the P2P Foundation's social sit, http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/
- You can submit articles and links for the community and follow up on the discussion
- It's a great place to meet members of the P2P Foundation Network
- p2presearch is a mailing list discussion for more academic topics. Click here to subscribe (see also the page on the Association of Peer to Peer Researchers)
- You can read more about the mailing list here at P2P Foundation Email Lists
- Subscribe to an RSS Feed
- You can subscribe to feeds from the Wiki, the social site or the Blog from P2P Foundation RSS Feeds
I would like to use this page to call for volunteers who would like to help The Foundation for P2P Alternatives become a better platform on P2P developments and as a place to link up with people sharing similar values about a more participatory future.
Even if you update a page of your choice only once a week, over time, your contribution is substantial. Multiply it with other contributors, and the effect is dramatic.
If you want to contribute please feel free to sign up for an account.
Become a Wiki Editor
Make your contribution to the wiki collection. Get started by visiting the Help:Contents article.
Add a Biographical entry for yourself, and see others listed in the.
- See the for upcoming P2P related events.
Wiki Work in Progress
Recent additions to the wiki include:
- Rich text editor option for editing
- RSS Feeds within articles
- CategoryTree extension
- See all additions on the Special:Version page
- Event calendar
- Semantic Wiki
- Skin upgrade prettification
- News RSS feed for new pages
Upgrade the Platform
Make a contribution to the usability of our platform.
- P2P Foundation Wiki Installation Maintenance and Upgrade
- Get involved in the discussion about the post-Ning future