P2P Foundation:Community Portal
P2P Foundation Sites and Connections
- Check out the thriving discussions at the P2P Foundation's social sit, http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/
- You can submit articles and links for the community and follow up on the discussion
- It's a great place to meet members of the P2P Foundation Network
- p2presearch is a mailing list discussion for more academic topics. Click here to subscribe (see also the page on the Association of Peer to Peer Researchers)
- You can read more about the mailing list here at P2P Foundation Email Lists
- Subscribe to an RSS Feed
- You can subscribe to feeds from the Wiki, the social site or the Blog from P2P Foundation RSS Feeds
I would like to use this page to call for volunteers who would like to help The Foundation for P2P Alternatives become a better platform on P2P developments and as a place to link up with people sharing similar values about a more participatory future.
Even if you update a page of your choice only once a week, over time, your contribution is substantial. Multiply it with other contributors, and the effect is dramatic.
If you want to contribute please feel free to sign up for an account.
- Developing a "News" page alerting visitors to new developments, in a way that is attractive to read
- Maintain an agenda of P2P-related events worldwide
Become a Wiki Editor
Make your contribution to the wiki collection.
- P2P Foundation Wiki Introduction to Editing
- P2P Foundation Wiki Advanced Editing
- Write for one of the P2P Foundation Wiki Requested Articles
Wiki Work in Progress
Upgrade the Platform
Make a contribution to the usability of our platform.
- P2P Foundation Wiki Installation Maintenance and Upgrade
- See proposals for upgrades and add in your own advice and ideas.
- Get involved in the discussion about the post-Ning future
- see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Result_Formats/calendar_format and http://discoursedb.org/w/index.php?title=Opinion_calendar as an example
- Create a own Page-Space for Tags
- Describe Tags and put in Relation to other Tags, Categories etc
These links were here already; the member list is pretty useless, full of the names of attempted spammers. Is there any way to list only the real members?
Contributor List, add yourself.
I´m just noticing that our logo has been removed and replaced bz the logo of OSE factor e farm project. Thanks for removing and replacing it again,
Michel--Mbauwens 10:21, 13 September 2009 (UTC)