P2P Currency Systems
A P2P currency system allows peers in a network to track or account for any number of interactions, variables or assets having to do with the network.
A P2P currency system could be based on P2P Network Metrics, using a currency to monitor or pay attention to certain aspects of peer relationships.
Examples of P2P Currency Systems
The following are examples of P2P Currency Systems. More information about how they qualify as P2P Currency systems can be found below:
- From the original Bitcoin entry=>"Template:Bitcoin"
- From the original GNUrho entry=>"Template:GNUrho"
- From the original Metacurrency Project entry=>"Template:Metacurrency Project"
- From the original Ripple entry=>"Template:Ripple"
- From the original Threebles entry=>"Template:Threebles"
All entries from the P2P Currency Systems category: No pages meet these criteria.