Janice Figueiredo is a multiligual Brazilian commons activist interested in the areas of collective intelligence, collaborative movements, P2P dynamics, the Commons, the open and sharing society, social business, complementary currencies, sustainable development and poverty reduction, with particular interest in exploring alternative models to the conventional economic paradigms based on centralization and scarcity.
- contact: [email protected]
- 'A Construção do Comum através da Produção Peer'. Revista P2P & Inovação, vol.1, no.1 (2014) (in Portuguese) http://revista.ibict.br/cienciadainformacao/index.php/p2pinovacao/article/view/2236
- (January 2015) Interview about the experience with Ecuadorian local communities during the FLOK Society project http://commonstransition.org/janice-figueiredo-from-buen-conocer-to-commons-transition/
- (December 2014) Contribution (through an interview) to an article for the Brazilian magazine TOTVS, which can be read at pages 8-11 here: http://www.totvs.com/experience/en-us/ (English) / http://www.totvs.com/experience/pt-br/ (Portuguese) http://www.totvs.com/experience/es/ (Spanish)
- (November 2013) Interview about the FLOK Society project (in Spanish) http://floksociety.org/2013/11/21/janice-figueiredo-entrevista/
- listed in the Association of Peer to Peer Researchers