Common Good Bank
Common Good Banks will be the cornerposts of a new economic system -- a collaborative, community-based system that can support and empower ordinary people everywhere to create a society that benefits everyone.
The first step in the process is rCredits, a credit system that allows ordinary people to fund what is most important in their communities.
- rCredits, a Project of Common Good Finance
- Common Good Bank, A Society to Benefit Everyone - An article that has a more personal account of the early stages of the project
- The Common Good Finance site
- An introductory video (with subtitles) 
- Social Banking
- Solidarity Economics
- Binary Economics
- Alternative Currencies
- Open Money
- Interest and Inflation Free Money
- JAK Bank from Sweden
- Banco Palmas from Brazil