Difference between revisions of "Common Good Bank"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 00:26, 5 October 2009
Common good banks will be the cornerposts of a new economic system -- a democratic, community-based system that can support and empower ordinary people everywhere to put an end to war, poverty, hunger, unemployment and global warming, before it is too late.
- All profits go to schools and other nonprofits.
- Depositors decide what the bank should invest in.
- Free local credit card processing for local businesses.
- Micro-loans for new businesses and community projects.
- A full range of secure, FDIC-insured banking services.
- Committed to sustainability and economic justice.